New Salon Protocols
We are excited to have opened our doors and welcome back our clients with enthusiasm. In accordance with City of Chicago mandates, we are currently operating at 50% capacity. Due to this and in order to serve our clients and staff more safely and efficiently, we have updated our salon protocols. The following are effective immediately.
- We will call you for a health screening 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We require a verbal confirmation to hold your appointment.
- Salon services by appointment only, no walk-ins allowed.
- Please call the salon upon arrival and wait outdoors until your stylist is ready for you.
- There are no guests allowed in the salon, (children included) so please arrive solo.
- EVERYONE must wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one.
- No magazines or beverages will be provided.
- No blow dries or blowouts are available at this time.
- We can style and iron, so come with washed and dried hair and we will do you up!
- If possible, please leave personal items in your car; otherwise they must remain on your lap.
- We are maintaining 6 ft. social distancing with the exception of you and your stylist.
- Stations and tools will be sanitized after each appointment.
- Common areas and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Product is still available for purchase.
Please call the salon at 773.772.1153 with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you soon!