Reopening Information & New Salon Protocol
At Gro Salon, our goal is to provide optimal salon services while keeping our staff and clients healthy! The new regulations listed below are designed to keep everyone safe.
- Salon services by appointment only, no walk-ins allowed.
- Please call the salon upon arrival and wait outdoors until your stylist is ready for you.
- There are no guests allowed in the salon, (children included) so please arrive solo.
- EVERYONE must wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one.
- No magazines or beverages will be provided.
- No blow dries or blowouts are available at this time.
- We can style and iron, so come with washed and dried hair and we will do you up!
- If possible, please leave personal items in your car; otherwise they must remain on your lap.
- We are maintaining 6 ft. social distancing with the exception of you and your stylist.
- Stations and tools will be sanitized after each appointment.
- Common areas and high-touch surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Product is still available for purchase.
We are super excited to be reopening and look forward to seeing you soon!